.

.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air! I got pretty excited when I got this new heart frame in my Design Team package! I even pulled out the jars of Glitter Ritz I had in my stash & got down & dirty with it! :P And those of you who know me well, know that I'm not really into the "messy" part of crafting LOL! 





The base of the card is using the new line of paper from Graphic 45 called Time to Flourish. The frame FRA-496 was just calling to be glittered up! First though, I traced out the larger hearts on the frame onto a flat sheets of Sookwang so I could put it overtop the hearts later with red Glitter Ritz. I sprayed the whole thing with a spray adhesive then dumped the green Glitter Ritz over the whole thing & just knocked the excess off. Then I sealed the frame with an aerosol finishing spray. While that was drying, I used a heart punch from my collection, and punched out six hearts to also use red Glitter Ritz on to make them pop! I peeled off one side of the Sookwang & burnished the red Glitter Ritz onto the adhesive.


Once the finishing spray was dry, I peeled back the other side of the Sookwang & then covered all the green hearts with red ones. I used pop up foam to raise the frame above the sentiment and I just LOVE how it turned out! I'm pretty sure I "sparkled" green & red for the rest of the day, but hey, we can always use more sparkle in our lives right? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment