.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good Wednesday morning to you! Back to a normal routine - hurray!! Except for the late start this morning because of the wall of ice/snow chunks deposited at the end of the driveway thanks to the cities snow clearing efforts - which I do appreciate but really!! I feel for the people who just can't handle a 3 foot ice berm to chop through just to get out of their driveways! :O Anyhow, also thanks to the roads, I'm at the store early because I drove Dakota to school. Still not ready for her to be driving in this mess! ;) So I have EXTRA time to finish up the class samples I've been working on & I'll get them in the album ASAP! We are here today from now until 4pm & look forward to seeing you! Have a great day peeps! Don't hurt yourselves shoveling! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment