.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy 2015 to all you Southern Ridge Trading Company (SRTC) fans! So nice to be back after a few months break while working hard at growing my business! I'm always so honoured to be asked to help show off the amazing product that is being produced right here in Kamloops by Karen at SRTC!

I don't know about your house, but the holiday season at our house means one thing -- World Junior Hockey Championships!! So I thought I'd use some of Karen's very cool chipboard pieces that are hockey themed to highlight some of my son's hockey pictures from his first year playing University hockey in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

  
Using the stars found in the Christmas section, item X-Mas 141, I spritzed all the chipboard pieces with Smooch spray to make them glitter in silver. The very cool star wreath shown in the lower left corner, is a new release & will be on the website soon. 


The hockey player cut outs are found in the sport section, listed as item SPO-291. I used black smooch spray in a matte finish & put a piece of white cardstock behind the words to make it stand out. The star border X-Mas 144 was a fun way to finish off the page.





Thanks for letting me share my passion for hockey & Karen's great products! I wish you all the very best in 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment