.

.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Wednesday peeps! What a glorious day out there! I hope you all had a wonderful time over the Easter holiday... The Easter Bunny left me a note here at the store to say that I should put all the Easter & Spring product on sale - so I will! I will add it to the sale wall today & everything on that wall will be 50% off until we close on Saturday! Be sure to get in here early to take advantage of what's left! ;) New stock is on the way, with more expected next week as well! I'll keep you posted on what arrives & when! Don't forget, Karen't mixed media class is THIS Saturday so if you were wanting to sign up, make sure to pop in or call the store ASAP to get on the list! :) We are here today from 10am until 4pm! Enjoy the sunshine & warm temps! Cheers... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment