.

.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Thursday peeps! SO HAPPY to be back in the land of sunshine, spring & green grass! LOL! Halifax was wonderful but the cold weather and Nor'easter's are enough to make anyone grateful to live where we do! Looks like Terri looked after you all well while I was away! :) And I'm home just in time for the Easter long weekend! Don't forget that there are some great classes coming up and mark your calendars for our annual two day National Scrapbook Day crop on May 6 & 7th! We've already got ladies signing up, so be sure to book your spot early!! $55 for both 12 hour days & includes supper on both nights. New stock left the wholesaler yesterday back East & with the holidays in there, I'm not expecting the boxes until the end of the week. I will keep you posted. I am here today from 10am until 4pm! See you soon! Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment