.

.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy "May the Fourth" be with you! ;) I also wanted to say thank you for the all texts, emails and messages I've been getting over the last 24 hours about the fire in Fort McMurray. Blaine is safely tucked away working in Calgary and he'll be there until tomorrow for sure. He's pretty confident his neighbourhood wasn't badly damaged. Our hearts & prayers go out to those who've been effected by the fire. From the news reports, everyone was safely evacuated and that's all that matters - stuff can be replaced, people cannot. There is a box of stock here ready for me to open & go through & there are a few more boxes expected at the end of the week. I'll post pics as soon as I'm able. We're here today from 10am until 4pm - enjoy your day! Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment