.

.

Monday, February 1, 2016

We're back this month with a new theme, 
Love and Valentine's Day!! 

And Karen has some amazing new pieces in the store for you to check out. :)

 My first DT submission this month is a Valentine's card. I used her 
piece to accent the lovely cherub on the patterned paper.


I used the LuminArte medium to colour the chipboard, then doused it with a layer of Marshmallow Glimmer Mist. I added two more wooden pieces, the LOVE heart and the Just 4 U tag. I spritzed those with Tattered Angels and then once they were dry, I used my Wink of Stella Clear pen to add a bit of extra sparkle to the wood pieces! So cute!



I hope you find some inspiration this month from the blog to help you make your creations to share the love this month! <3

Cheers! Melissa :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment