.

.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hey everybody!! I'm back up on the SRTC blog today with my latest creation, using Karen's amazing chipboard products... 

I actually didn't put away the glitter & embossing powders after posting my last project. I actually kept them out to add some snow sparkle to the little sleigh, item number SEA-493, that's featured on my layout below, for the paper pieced penguin to hold onto.


First thing I did, was paint the sleigh white using Ranger's acrylic paint dabber. I put on two coats & let the paint dry in between applications. Then, I added a third, thick coat & poured  iridescent embossing powder over the whole thing. I tapped off the excess then heated it up using my embossing gun! I love how it turned out! So sparkly & fun!!


 After I tucked the sleigh in beside my penguin, I added some tinsel around the bottom of the sleigh to mimic snow & help make the chipboard piece stand out on the layout.




Thanks for checking out my creation! Karen & I sure do appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment