.

.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Tuesday peeps! So wonderful to feel the much warmer air & smell the freshness of the rain - all that slush/mud is so messy! LOL! So much new stuff on the shelves & my brain is running in high gear with class ideas for projects etc for the New Year! And it was my birthday yesterday, so to celebrate, I'm doing a bit of a social media experiment. When you come into the store to shop today, if you use the password CELEBRATE when you're at the counter to pay, you will get 45% off one line of your choice - (does not include the Big Shot) be it Bo Bunny's Altitude, or G45's Time to Flourish or EVEN if it's your favourite line of dies!! But you have to tell me the password! I am really curious as to how many of you are reading the daily posts! :P We are open today from 9am until 4pm! Enjoy your day friends - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment