.

.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Tuesday! It's like Christmas came early in the store this morning - boxes everywhere as I dig through three boxes of stock that arrived. I'll be working on getting it all into the computer system & out for you to see. For those of you who've been waiting ever so patiently, the WRMK punch boards are finally here! I got 4 of the ten I ordered, so if you were on the list, expect a call today! ;) Also, the black & brown 12x12 Simple Stories leather albums finally showed up and I know a few of you have been waiting for these too. More dies, embossing folders, individual papers from the Say Cheese line (not complete but at least there are some!) and the new Prima Optimist line of embellishments have also arrived. Please note that I did order this line complete, but due to shortages from the manufacturer to the wholesaler, I did not receive ANY of the paper line that has been pre-ordered for a few months now. Not a happy camper but that's out of my control!  I will do my best to get this very popular line in as soon as I can! :/ Store hours today are 9am to 4pm. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment