.

.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My apologies... I forgot to paste this on the blog from FB this morning! Opps! :/ Good Thursday morning peeps! Another amazing morning in Kamloops... sure can't complain about the summer weather this week! I was sad to hear from a friend in Red Deer yesterday that their last scrapbook store is closing it's doors. I really feel that the big box stores unfairly compete with your local SB store & drive the little guy out of the industry to the point where you're stuck with only what's available at the big box stores, with no fun, personalized service from the people who know & love the industry. So whether it's here or another LSS, (local scrapbook store), please remember to shop the little guy first. People complain all the time that they don't have a shop in their area, then when they do, they don't do enough to support it. Ok, off my soap box again! Sorry! Store hours today are 9:30 - 5pm. Enjoy the sunshine and pop in to say HI! I always love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment