.

.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I'm back! Hope you're getting involved in our fun September Challenge & sharing with us some of your favourite things too!

Being a paper crafter, there are so many things that we all consider our "favourites". Things we use all the time, things we tend to make, tools we use, our favourite manufacturers... the list could go on & on!


Well my favourite projects to make are mini albums! I had a blast making this 6x6 mini using black file folders and one of my favourite paper lines from Marion Smith... and of course, I used some awesome chipboard embellishments from my favourite chipboard supplier, Karen at Southern Ridge Trading Company LOL! :P 


I used two of the hinges from the package HHP-559 and covered them with the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist called Pinecone. It covers the chipboard so well and makes it look amazing! 


I also tucked in the flowers, the chipboard piece NAT-321. The bird on the branch is so classic & pretty! I spritzed it the same colour as the hinges to maintain my theme, and then added the flowers, gem stones & a dragon fly brad to finish it off! 

We're always thrilled to see you join in our challenges & share with us! So keep those entries coming! And keep on enjoying ALL of your favourite thins! Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment