.

.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Good Tuesday morning to you peeps! I hope you all had a great weekend... I was very busy on both my days "off" from the store. I am excited about all the new stock arriving this week - I will keep you posted as things arrive & what's new in the store! Don't forget, classes & crops are filling fast - so keep up on this page or on the blog & follow the calendar right here. As we all know, Facebook does a crappy job of letting you SEE what you want in your own newsfeed, so if you're not getting the daily updates from when the store is open, make sure you're "subscribed" to our FB page. How to do that? Hover your mouse over the LIKED button, click Get Notifications & then click SEE FIRST. That way, the second I post something, it will show up on your newsfeed!! I am here today from 10am until 4pm! I hope you have a fantastic day - cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment