.

.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Thursday peeps! What a gorgeous day out there - tons of golfers on the course & people in my neighbourhood were packing up the holiday trailers for camping this weekend!! Still moving product around to fit it all & make room for more new product that should be here next week. All the new lines are moving fast - so make sure you get in & get what you want - it's getting harder & harder to reorder with suppliers with this limited release concept now widely accepted in the industry. I got a call from the lab yesterday that I need to go in for some follow up blood work & a couple things today at 2:25 so I will have to close up at 2 to make sure I'm there on time. Don't forget I'm closed for the Easter long weekend as I get to head over to the Island tomorrow to FINALLY meet my great nephew & visit with my sister & family! :D I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your family - take lots of pictures! I'm open today from 10am until 2pm - See you soon! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment