.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good Wednesday morning to you! Wowza - such a great morning out there today! Karen from Southern Ridge Trading Company dropped off lots of new chipboard shapes - so I'll get those into the system & pictures loaded up this morning. I'm expecting another shipment in the next day or two so I'll keep you posted on that as well. These new lines are SO popular, a couple of them have already sold out - don't wait & then be disappointed that they're gone! Just a reminder that I'll be closed on Saturday this week - I'm heading to Vancouver after work on Friday to meet my hubby who is flying in to meet me & two of my kids to go to the Def Leppard concert on Saturday night! And don't let my car not being there today fool you - it's in the shop getting the repairs it needed from the maintenance check on Saturday! So I am in from 10am until 4pm... Have a wonderful day peeps! Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment