.

.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hi everyone -- thank you all so much for the well wishes, advice  and your understanding. I need every single one of them! I've already had to change my PJ's four times today due to the sweats then bundling up because the next minute, I'm freezing! I can barely swallow & have been alternating between ice cold ginger ale & warm tea. Not much improvement in my throat yet so I'm going to make the decision to stay closed for one more day to make sure I'm not spreading any sick germs to my favourite peeps! I also need to conserve my energy so that I can manage to make it to my daughters graduation ceremony at TRU tomorrow for her Care Aide program. I'd really hate to miss out on that because I'm too tired to get there on my limited energy. Thanks again for your patience - you have no idea what it means to me! xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment