.

.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Words - Believe

So many words to describe Christmas! And it's hard to narrow it down and pick one to do my first December challenge with... but I chose the word BELIEVE and imagine that, Karen has an amazing wooden piece with just that word!


Because the wood pieces have a beautiful glow to them from the wood burning process that Karen uses, I didn't have to do very much to make this piece any better! I sprayed the piece plus another of the Small Marked Reindeer with the Marshmallow Tattered Angels spray. It just gives a glittery effect over the wood pieces without changing the colour of the wood pieces. I added a couple of rhinestones to accent the deer as well.


I added some bling & Memory Box die cuts over the Bo Bunny patterned paper to complete my 6x6 card.


Quick - easy - beautiful! My mantra!!

I look forward to seeing your Christmas Word creations -- Cheers! Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment