.

.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The words are always sung in my head when I hear the phrase, "These are a few of my favourite things..." so when I saw that the theme for August was going to be just that, I knew exactly what I was going to do! 

Anyone who is close to me knows that I collect mice and that I love humming birds. So when I saw this House Mouse stamped image, I just had to colour it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers & use it for my first Design Team project this month!


I chose to frame my image using Karen's chipboard corners COR-485. I sprayed them a lovely spray from Tattered Angels called Dragon Fly. Once the spray had dried, I framed my image on the card, added a title & some embellishments & voilĂ ! 



I love how it all comes together so quickly & nicely!

So now it's your turn to join in this month's challenge & show us a few of your favourite things!!

Have fun creating! Thanks for looking -- CHEERS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment