.

.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday wherever you are. I received some bad news yesterday that has required me to change my plans to attend the Crop Till you Drop event this weekend at St. Ann's Academy as I now have to go out of town for a funeral. The store will still be closed this Saturday. I was really looking forward to this event and meeting some new people and sharing a wonderful make and take.

I have received two deliveries this morning as well, so after a private class today, I will be busy putting out new stock. I'll list it all once I've unpacked boxes and got it all out for you to see.

Just a reminder that if you're wanting a Silhouette Cameo, now is the time to order as I am placing an order at the end of next week. Thanks to those who have already called and placed their orders :)

Store hours today are 9:30 - 5pm. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment