.

.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Yes, it's a tad bit early for Prom season, but all the dress shopping going on right now got me excited for what's to come this June! My baby girl is graduating and she's found the perfect dress! 

Karen has got some amazing designs this month that just went with the theme. I either spritzed or stamped all the chipboard shapes with Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine or Tsukineko Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink & let the richness of the colour speak for it's self!


The golden gilded bird cage Misc-567 (coming soon) goes perfectly with this paper from Bo Bunny! I've had it in my stash for a couple of years and I just knew it was going to work magically with the pieces that I picked out to use. Add in a bird from Nat-295 and they compliment each other beautifully! 




In the lower left corner, I cut up the honeycomb pattern Pat-274, then used a small gear from the set Misc-514 (coming soon) to steady the delicate, vintage clock face Vin-54 (coming soon). 


I finished it off with butterfly die cuts, bling & flowers inked in gold. Now I can't wait to get her picture on this layout when Prom finally arrives! 

Thanks for looking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment