.

.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I have a couple of cards to share for my last Design Team upload for SRTC. Now that Karen & Eulanda have found a terrific creative team, it's time for me to step back & concentrate on my business & my daughter's Grad year. I've enjoyed my time working with you all & look forward to keeping tabs on what you're all creating! 

My first card has a birthday theme & I loved using the lovely mighty oak tree Nat-333. Using Smooch again, the chipboard just sparkles. Add a die cut title & a brown bow around the base, you have a great card for anyone on your list!



My last card is a Thank You one and I LOVED the GAR-284-1 set. I used Tattered Angels Mist in a blue/silver for the arch way, then inked the grass area with a green ink & covered the ink with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist to keep with the "sparkle" theme. I added the little wrought iron gate GAR-280 in the middle & used Inka Gold to give it it's wrought iron look. A die cut Thank You finishes this card off with a couple little butterfly  & flower punchies on there! 




Thanks again for looking & for your comments on my projects while I was here sharing with you! Happy Creating to you all! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment