.

.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hey Everyone! I'm back with a double page layout featuring some more of the great chipboard pieces from SRTC! These pages feature paper from Marion Smith Design's line called Mad Tea Party. I think the paper matches the embellishments so well! My photo's will be matted in black to pull it all together...


I used Smooch spray to cover the chipboard pieces, then used some 'rub on" time themed words on the banner. The bird (Nat-295) & leaves (Gar-285) can be found here. The banner piece is Ban-284


The flourishes from the set (Gar-284-1) can be found here


The wooden clock & key are also from SRTC. 




This cute tea cup is coming soon! Watch the website for the tea themed products in the Household & People section!


I hope you enjoyed looking at my new pages as much I enjoyed creating the layout! As always, it's so much nicer in person! :) Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment