.

.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello to the Southern Ridge Trading Company fans out there! I'm back with a wedding card for this post full of great little goodies from SRTC 


Black is so classic & elegant & makes the wedding colours of the lucky couple pop off the page.

I started using a Memory box Stencil with some Viva Decor  Inka Gold in Haematite. Then I carried that colour theme over to my circle flourish frame (Frames & Borders) and one of the lovely birds from the kit (NAT-295). 


I also inked a wooden heart charm in a blue/grey to match the colour scheme.


The butterfly border die is from Memory Box. I then stamped a circular wedding sentiment & embellished with Prima flowers & some jewel flourish bling to pull it all together.


I hope the lucky couple loves their wedding card as much I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment