.

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Good Wednesday morning to you! The sunshine today is so much better than the dreary rain & clouds for the last few days! Makes everything seem so much brighter!! This week I am expecting some more new stock -- I'll keep you posted on what arrives & when! I hope you all had a great weekend with friends & family... my heart is full with having all but one of my kids home for the weekend! <3 Couldn't have asked for anything better. Right back into classes tonight & don't forget about the two day crop event next weekend!! Friday's May 2nd's crop goes from 4pm to 10pm, supper included plus Saturday's May 3rd crop is noon to midnight with supper again included. $50 for the weekend. Leave your stuff & get lots done. Get your name on the list ASAP! Store is open today from 9am until 4pm. Have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment